- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
ATS® SSCE workshop weekend with Kelley Beeston
6. April 2019 | 10:00 - 7. April 2019 | 15:30 CEST
We’re very glad to have Kelley in Germany again. It was a fabulous weekend last time. We enjoyed the time with so precious people and got so much input for our dance practice and performances.
In 2007 after attending Egyptian belly dance classes Kelley discovered ATS® and became completely engrossed in this dramatic and eclectic dance form. The cultural roots, rhythms and music together with the camaraderie, costumes and ethnic jewelry encompass her love of all things tribal – the people, cultures and history.
Based in SW England Kelley regularly trains at the ‘mothership’ – the FatChanceBellyDance® studio in San Francisco and has completed General Skills and Teacher Training certifications several times. She became a certified teacher and Sister Studio in 2010.
She was selected by her master teacher and creator of ATS® Carolena Nericcio-Bohlman and her Tribal Pura International partner Megha Gavin as one of only 10 teachers worldwide to undergo their first ever Advanced Teacher Training and in June 2015 she graduated and qualified as a Tribal Pura International Sister Studio Continuing Education (SSCE) Instructor. She is honored to have assisted Carolena and Megha in teaching both General Skills and Teacher Training.
Kelley’s passion radiates through when performing with her dance troupe, Kalash Tribal, in her weekly classes and workshops both at home and abroad, and for her there is something magical and empowering about ATS® which she absolutely loves to share. She is well known for her inclusive, approachable teaching style often structuring her workshops holistically around a theme or concept. Her innate ability to break things down and simplify the most difficult steps and ideas has earned her a reputation as a thorough and knowledgeable teacher.
Kelley is currently working with Carolena Nericcio-Bohlman on their Sister to Sister projects to empower women in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
We fell in love with this amazing teacher, wonderful person and charismatic woman.
• sufficient knowledge of English
• advanced dancer (classic steps from DVDs 1, 4 and modern from DVD 7, steps from DVD 9 are broken down)
• one participant per registration
• dance biography (max 10 points, max one page) and a photo, both would be nice, but not a must
• deposit 100 Euro, (balance early booking until 31st October 2018, regular booking until 15th March 2019)
• max. 20 participants
If the package places are not fully booked, the workshops will be offered individually at time.
• 5 workshops, 10 hours
early bird 225 euros / regular 250 euros
Food and accommodation not included
• all workshops are SSCE certified, participants get the completed lessons confirmed
• private lessons on Friday, 5th April 2019 available 55 euros/hour, each additional participant 15 euros, max. 3 persons booking via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Get-together-Dinner on Saturday. Drinks and food paid by oneself
Please send us your completed application and your short dance biography.
We’ll give you a quick feedback as to whether you’re in.